We all have unique features that make us who we are, and for some, the nose can be a source of insecurity. Whether it’s the shape, size, or even a slight imperfection, it’s easy to focus on what we perceive as flaws. But what if we could learn to embrace and even love our noses, just as they are?
Meet Rita, who used to feel self-conscious about her slightly crooked nose. But after years of feeling insecure, she made the decision to love and accept it as a part of her unique beauty.
1, “I used to think that my nose was my biggest flaw, but now I see it as something that makes me stand out,” she says.
Or take Jenifer, who has always been teased for her large nose. But instead of letting the hurtful comments bring her down, she’s learned to appreciate her nose for its unique shape and size. “I used to hate my nose, but now I see it as something that makes me unique and beautiful,” she says.
2. ”With or without makeup, the hair stays green and the nose stays strong”
These women are not alone in their journey towards acceptance and self-love. And perhaps their stories can serve as inspiration for others who may also struggle with similar insecurities. We all have unique traits that make us special and different, and it’s important to remember that there is beauty in diversity. So let’s embrace our noses, and all of our unique features, with pride and confidence.
3. ”I have been taking more side profile pictures of myself lately, (after avoiding them for years) and I think I might be starting to embrace it”
4. ”I’ll never like my nose… but I’m happy this group exists. it makes me feel like I’m not alone”
5. ”Was bullied for decades about my nose (sometimes still am). Finally embracing and loving it – and so glad I found this group!”
6. ”I was bullied pretty badly as a teen for my nose”
7. ”My nose. I’m trying to like it but it’s very hard for me”
8. ”Although I can’t make peace with my nose, this is a picture I actually like”
9. ”Age 22 verses Age 42. Still rocking that nose”
10. ”Baby it’s a look…felt a lil nostril-ly”
11. She looks like a model
12. ”First time posting!”
13. French figure skater Gabriella Papadakis
14. ”Learning to love my wide nose. I will be turning 17 soon and I don’t wanna hate it till then”
15. ”I feel like my nose takes up my whole face, but I was told posting here might help. What do y’all think?”
16. ”A pic from the other night. Showing that nose profile”
17. ”Partner took this pic yesterday. A couple of years ago I wouldn’t dream of posting a side profile, but I’m working on embracing the”