When life feels overwhelming and the weight of the world seems to be bearing down on you, remember to take a step back and appreciate the beauty and wonder of our planet. From the vast oceans and towering mountains to the tiniest microorganisms, the world is full of incredible and diverse life forms that will leave you in awe.
No matter where you look, there is always something new and exciting to discover. From the bright and colorful coral reefs to the dark and mysterious depths of the ocean, the natural world is a treasure trove of wonder and amazement.
But the world is not just about the natural wonders, it is also about the people and cultures that call it home. From the bustling cities to the remote villages, each place has its own unique story and history that is worth exploring.
So, next time you feel small and insignificant, remember that we are all a small part of this incredible world and each one of us has the potential to make a difference and leave our own mark on history. Take the time to explore, discover and appreciate the world around you and you’ll find that it’s more fascinating and amazing than you ever imagined.
1. Meet Geastrum Britannicum, The Human-like Mushroom
2. The dog who waited for 9 years at the station for his master to return
3. Looks like this Snake is eating itself
4. The Amazing Transparency of Sweden’s Water
5. Wood stick in Australia
6. Kowloon Peninsula of Hong Kong in 1964 Vs 2023
7. The Rare Helmeted Hornbill (Rhinoplax vigil)
8. Jan 20, 2023. Bursa, Turkey. Lenticular clouds are usually found either draped over or floating near mountain tops and ridges. They’re formed when that layer of the atmosphere is just on the cusp of saturation
9. Rival monkey tribes fight and stop traffic in the middle of a busy street in Thailand
10. Tiny mushrooms on rotting apple stem
11. A “false catshark,” also known as a “sofa shark,” was caught by accident off the Scotland coast. These bizarre sharks are extremely rare to see
12. This 230-year-old Cork Oak tree is Portugal’s most prized tree and the most productive one on record. Ever since 1820, it’s been harvested every 9 years for wine cork bottles
13. Broc Brown, deemed the world’s tallest teenager in 2016, pictured with his parents
14. The Mata Mata turtle
15. A close-up of the human eye
16. Fish-shaped island in Croatia