Nature is our everything. It gives us life, heals, delights, maims, frightens, and kills. And she is beautiful in all her diversity, which is sometimes better to look at from the sofa. Today we want to prove to you what you already know very well without us, namely, that nature is beautiful, even dangerous.
1. Winter in Minnesota, USA
2. This is the birth process of cockroaches
3. Pristine Lion’s Mane mushroom
4. Waterspouts off the coast of Turkey. In the common form, it is a non-supercell tornado over water having a 5-part cycle: formation of a dark spot on the water surface, spiral pattern on the water surface, formation of a spray ring, development of the visible condensation funnel, and decay
5. Blood Pheasant, seen in Southwestern China’s Sichuan Province. It is under Second-Class State Protection.
6. The mouth of an Emerald Tree Boa.
7. A tree tunnel in Quebec, Canada
8. Frozen Waterfall in Vatnajökull Glacier Cave, Iceland
9. Burnt out Redwood (still alive) California
10. Red colobuses are Old World monkeys of the genus Piliocolobus
11. The Canyon of Athamania in Greece
12. Long exposure Hartbeespoort Dam. View from my holiday place
13. Released a rescued owl after an injury. She seems pretty happy about being free again
14. Pink underwing caterpillar
15. Underbelly of a Northern Glass Frog
16. The Mimic-Ant Spider, is a remarkable hunter.
17. A small colony of plants was able to grow inside this clam
18. Sun bear
19. Red Feather Starfish
20. Leopard Seal