Breaking free from societal stereotypes can lead to some truly amazing results. Take men’s haircuts for example. Many men stick to short, traditional cuts because they believe it makes them look more masculine. But what if we told you that growing your hair out can be just as, if not more, masculine and attractive?
We’ve compiled a collection of photos of men who’ve decided to let their locks grow and the results are impressive. These men exude confidence and style with their longer hair, and even women can’t help but be envious of their gorgeous curls. Don’t believe us? Take a look for yourself and see how growing your hair can be a bold and masculine choice. Don’t be afraid to experiment and break away from the norm, you never know what kind of results you may achieve.
1. When I say I want to be beautiful but in a masculine way I mean this
2. This selfie gives off 1980s vibes
3. Men’s long hair is the new definition of beauty
4. You have an incredible golden Lion’s mane, sir!
5. Love the length, the wave, the color
6. He looks like a Greek god
7. Any Tolkien fan here could give us an Elvish name with an Asian spin-off?
8. Curls on white
9. Just hit 2 years no trims, nothing. Few different ways I like to wear it
10. My current hair
11. Chopped a lot and highlighted, ready to move to Australia in 2 weeks
12. Getting Yujiro Hanma vibes. If Yujiro was chill
13. Any volume tips for fine hair? Some days my hair insists on lying really flat!
14. My Locs Became a Conversation Starter and Brought Joy to Others
15. – What products do you use for your hair? Any help?
– Nothing special! I use pretty standard shampoo, and my hair is healthy. It’s never been dyed or dried out, I wash it almost every day, sometimes every other so I’m not drying it out but it does also get oily fast.
The texture and waves come down to the type of cut, a feathered shaggy cut. Naturally, I have fairly straight hair.
16. A fresh wash and blowout