Sometimes we have those days at work when we’re so tired that we don’t even budge an inch beyond our scope of work. Here are some examples where people showed a middle finger to professionalism and just did what they’re told to, not exactly accurate, but hey, the job is done, right?
1. Staircase from an upside-down parallel universe
2. Getting paint for painting, not moving plants
3. Wheelchairs having some fun
4. The Job is done, nothing can get in my way
5. Never gonna have problems with that window anymore
6. The bench of pain
7. A very child-friendly packaging
8. I just run the cables, not my job to fix the poles
9. I’ll just go around him, boss…
10. Designed the window space, boss
11. Found on r/interestingAF
12. Done painting, boss
13. I installed the window, boss!
14. Installed the ceiling fan, boss
15. What do you mean by “this is a historical monument”?
16. We fixed it, boss
17. Saw this on my way to the restaurant today. Just no
18. I can’t really explain this one
19. Done a shockingly good job installing the sprayer
20. Must’ve been a really nice butt