We are going to show you some rare historical photos from the past to bring alternative proof of history. From the most incredible inventions to the construction of the Statue of Liberty. Enjoy this rare but interesting travel to the past.
1. John Rockefeller gifting a 5-cent coin to a child on his 84th birthday, in 1929
2. The British Army 1941. Men of the 12th Battalion, Hampshire Regiment in training at Hengistbury Head near Bournemouth, Dorset. Wearing his gas mask, a soldier advances through a smoke screen.
3. Anti-Vietnam war protest, 1969.
4. This amazing photo was from a 16 y/o girl who snuck her camera into a Queen concert in 1978
5. A Car Crash in 1921.
6. A boy, a banjo, and his best friend, 1920
7. Shakira rocking that 1990’s casual look.
8. A teenage boy giving flowers to princess Diana with the help of his friends, 1989
9. Worker on Golden Gate Bridge while under construction, 1935
10. US president Jimmy Carter and an aide hop a fence at LaGuardia airport in New York City. 1976.
11. Cooling off in New York City, Summer 1943.
12. Henry Behrens, the smallest man in the world dances with his pet cat in the doorway of his Worthing home, 1956. Measuring only 30 inches high, Mr. Behrens has made a living by traveling the world with Burton Lester’s midget troupe.
13. Pacific Southwest Airlines flight attendants, 1960s
14. Cher at Venice Beach in 1979.
15. A mom uses a thrash can to contain her baby as she crouches in the park, 1969
16. Boys on Easter morning, Southside, Chicago, Illinois, April 1941
17. Nob Hill & Pine Street, San Francisco, 1954. Photo by Fred Lyon.
18. A glimpse inside the Federal Reserve Bank in New York, 1959.
19. The Obamas on their wedding day, 1992
20. Tokyo residents mourning Hachiko. He would regularly meet his owner, Professor Ueno, at Shibuya Station after he returned from work. Sadly, Ueno died on May 21, 1925, & never returned. However, Hachiko would return to the station every day for 9 years, waiting for him to come back, in 1935