When a child appears in a family, the people around him inevitably encounter an amazing phenomenon – children’s logic. And on numerous examples, adults are convinced that they will never understand what is happening in children’s heads! It seems that boys and girls have a peculiar attitude to everything: food, games, everyday tasks… And parents can only share these fascinating turns of children’s logic.
1. Would not stop crying until she got her own cone of shame
2. Kid doesn’t like apples but eats them if they are like McDonald’s fries. (I got this from Twitter)
3. Dam kid First World Problems
4. My 6yr old is mad at mom. This is his warning to not go into his room.
5. I don’t mind, if you don’t mind.
6. My kid had a grand first day of preschool.
7. I used to fake showers. I would turn on the water, but not get in. My mom caught me once and that was the last time I did that shit again.
8. Wasn’t me. Honest.
9. Was going through an old family album and I found a picture of me posing with this artistic masterpiece. Why would my teacher/parents allow this, and why would my dad keep it in our family album for 21 years?
10. Wholesome but fitting…
11. Good morning
12. And he never carried a pizza again
13. A flawless defense
14. One of my kids made this mask of Patrick from SpongeBob and we can’t cope.
15. Petition for this to be the subreddit’s new icon.
16. He absolutely hates family photos…
17. My son’s car accident a few years ago.
18. Mom must be happy when she finds out that I love reading so much
19. Mmmm Chocouch
20. Looks like one of those dawn commercials