Gray hair causes frustration and even panic in many women. Finding gray hair is a tragedy of tragedies! Many are embarrassed and paint over it. But there is a hairdresser whose clients have abandoned this idea. Jack Martindyes women’s hair a natural ashy color and helps them accept and love their gray hair. The result is just gorgeous!
1. Friday Transformation. The total service was 8 hours and one session. I started the long process by cutting the length about 2 inches with layers and face-framing, then I weaved the whole head starting from where her gray roots start in foils using @redken flash lift power 9 with 20 vol leaving her gray roots out for about 4 hours
2. Transformation to silver.Total service: 9 Hours
3. This gorgeous client was extremely tired of coloring her hair every 3 weeks so we decided to match her hair with her roots.
4. Another transformation that I think it’s a great one to participate in is the amazing hair show 2020 under the transformation category.
5. This beautiful client came to me with hair that had multi different light and dark brassy colors, she was seeking gray silver ashy color to blend and match her gray roots so she can stop coloring her hair every 3-4 weeks, total service was 10 hours and one session
6. Silver hair gorgeousness. I don’t care what you think but silver hair does not make the person looks older, it’s chic, elegant, classy, and low maintenance and makes the person stands out in the crowd.
7. I just knew that this beautiful client Janet has passed away recently, I am in a state of shock and I can’t believe it still. I spent with her and her beautiful daughter bell 10 hours and I can’t describe how amazing she was, funny, happy, energetic, and sociable, and she was in love with her hair, we were even dancing at the end of the service.
8. A revolutionary product coming in 2023. This is the product I used on this transformation to bring back life to my client’s hair. I apologize I can’t say more information about this amazing product but what I can say is ( WOW ).
9. This beautiful client came to me from 2 hours drive seeking gray silver color to blend and match her 100% gray roots so she can stop coloring her hair brown boxed color, total service was 7 hours
10. This beautiful client flew from Cape Town ( South Africa) to come for a complete transformation.
11. Matching the pattern of the natural regrow is very important for blending the hair color, but don’t be afraid to add extra wider silver strands to make the hair more glamorous, we don’t want our ladies to look like just grey hair growing out.
12. When a simple cut and toning session makes a huge difference.
13. Beauty can be any age, it’s not limited to youth only, look at this gorgeous client’s face and smile, it says it all. Beauty is about confidence, strength, and being you, raise your confidence and acceptance of who you are because you are all beautiful when you are yourselves.
14. Total time for this transformation was 6 hours.
15. Some ladies have only heavy grey around their face hair line the same as this beautiful client of mine so just framing her face with silver strands to blend her hairline grey roots with the length of the hair in an artistic way will give her a nice blending overall. This method wouldn’t take a very long time just about 3-4 hours and the client will leave very happy.
16. Remember always when the hair is level 5 and darker you need to use a color extractor before bleaching the hair, for level 6 and lighter you can go straight with the bleach and you don’t need a color extractor.
17. This gorgeous client flew from Denver ( Colorado) to come to see me for her hair concerns because she was extremely tired of coloring her roots every 3 weeks.