In each city, some sights will cause mixed emotions and some questions from any tourist. Often these sights are statues, each of which is distinguished by its uniqueness. And this uniqueness can be explained in different ways: initially an unusual idea of the architect, a matter of chance or traces left by time. Today we have prepared for you a selection of statues that can be classified as “amateur”.
1. Statue on a street in Italy
2. This Lenin Jesus and Mickey statue
3. A guy who lives on my block proudly owns a life-size Jar Jar Binks statue
4. Statue of Aloy in Florence
5. Statues of Caligula and Septimius Severus at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts in Richmond.
6. This 20-foot-tall statue of a panda wearing an Iron Man suit in Hong Kong
7. Double-Sided Statue
8. Just a statue of a hornet… playing saxophone.
9. Queen Victoria statue toppled in Winnipeg Canada
10. Bronze statue of Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Bean at Leicester Square, London.
11. A statue of a homeless person on a bench in Glasgow, Scotland
12. This creepy statue of Jim David and Garfield at a local nature walk.
13. I don’t know why, but we have this statue in Mongolia
14. A tram in the Netherlands failed to stop in time and broke through the emergency barrier. It’s being held up by the statue of a whale’s tail.
15. A Statue in Berlin of “Politicians Discussing Global Warming”