Parenting can be a never-ending circus act, filled with laughter, tears, and endless surprises. It’s those moments when your kid does something funny or unexpected that make it all worthwhile. Like when your toddler decides to use your freshly painted walls as their personal canvas, or when your grade-schooler asks you if they can start a pet rock collection. These moments may be chaotic, but they’re also what make parenthood such a joyous adventure. So buckle up, parents, and get ready for the show!
1. “I don’t want anymore, dad”
2. I didn’t even know that she knew where the glitter was…
3. Left the kid for a minute…
4. Neighbor’s kid threw a flare in my dumpster while I was sleeping
5. Octopus in the butt
6. This is great
7. My son playing hide and seek at my parents house
8. I used to fake showers. I would turn on the water, but not get in. My mom caught me once and that was the last time I did that shit again
9. Frankincense and Myrrh
10. Gotta love those kiddos!
11. My co workers kid printed 53 copies of a flamingo this morning
12. Kid made the situation infinitely worse for himself
13. At least they’re honest
14. I tried turning on the tv and it wouldn’t turn on. i opened the remote and i find this…
15. I asked my niece to draw me a turtle and a dolphin… she may be Picasso