Want it or not, advertising has become an inseparable part of our lives, and every step we take is commercialized, obviously. It is so common nowadays that very few things can really impress us with creativity and design. This is just the case when our team has come across some really cool stuff and wants to share these ads with our readers too.
Today, we have prepared 15 impressive examples of good advertising, the creators of which have indeed tried hard and invested lots of effort and fantasy to achieve such results. Scroll down to check the photos and tell us which one you liked the most.
1. “Gucci” graffiti over Balenciaga’s storefront at Paragon, Singapore, marked the launch of Balenciaga’s Hacker Project.
2. Kit Kat – Have a break. Kit Kat benches in Manila, Philippines.
3. Heineken – Front row
4. Amazon Prime Video – Hotel Transylvania
5. Heineken – ”Beer?” Heineken in 2009 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
6. Universal Pictures France, in collaboration with Médiatransports, launched this campaign in the subway of Paris, France, at the Paris Opera Station.
7. Hairdresser – Who needs a haircut? A creative proposal for hairdressing salons
8. Kraken – Bus wrap. Kraken’s bus wrap is back in London, UK.
9. Invasion of M&M chocolate in a cinema in Porto Alegre, Brasil.
10. A Nissin “Cup Noodle Mop” decorated with Nissin’s signature dehydrated meat, shrimp, and egg appears in Japan Basketball Association Tournament.
11. 7Up – Fido Dido. Fido Dido in Oslo, Norway.
12. Outdoor advertisement created by JPG, Argentina, for Policía Caminera de Córdoba, Argentina
13. McDonald’s – Fries. Some giant 3D fries in Oman.
14. Nike – Run…if you have missed the bus
15. Stella Artois is raising awareness for the global water crisis through their new campaign, “Give the Gift of Time” created in partnership with Water.org.